Summer Reading for Kids & Teens
Summer Reading Program Instructions
- Pick up your reading log at the library or print it out here:2016 Preschool Reading Log FOR PRINTING or 2016 Kids & Teen Reading Log FOR PRINTING
- Turn in your reading log once per week when you’ve completed it.
- You can turn in reading logs between Monday, June 6th & Saturday, July 30th.
Summer Reading Program Activities & Classes
- View available activities & classes on our event calendar or print a copy here: 2016 Youth Summer Activities Handout
- All activities require advance registration unless otherwise stated on our calendar or the brochure above.
- Register by coming in to the library, calling us at 708-748-4431 or on our event calendar.
- Sorry, but we can not accommodate large groups like daycares or camps at our activities. Daycares and Camps are invited to attend Fridays’ Storytimes In the Park. If you have a question about attending an event, please call and ask to speak to Nikeda.
We look forward to seeing you at the library this summer!