Welcome to E-Pay, an opportunity to make online payments or donations
to the Matteson Public Library. I hope that you will find this service
convenient and easy to use.
A minimum $1 fee is charged for using the service, which is not charged or collected by the Matteson Public Library. For details see the fee schedule.
To check your library account balance, review your account information in the library catalog.
You can make the following payments via E-Pay to the Matteson Public Library:
- Fee payment such as: over due, lost items, replacement cards or non-resident fees
- Donations to the Matteson Public Library
Payment can be made by: MasterCard, American Express, or Discover (for Non-resident Renewal Fees)
MasterCard, American Express, or Discover (for General Fines and Fees)
MasterCard, American Express, or Discover (for Donations)
Follow these simple steps:
- Click below on the type of payment you wish to make.
- Complete the online form with the requested information.
- You will receive a confirmation number once your transaction is complete. Print this form for your records and bring it with you the next time you come to the library.
- Please allow two (2) business days for your account information to be updated or your donation processed. If you are paying fees so you can check out today, complete your e-payment, and then let us know at the Circulation Desk so we can credit your account right away.
Visit us at our website: