Tee up to support the Matteson Public Library’s mini golf fundraising event on January 25, 2014!
All ages are invited to play 2 exciting 9-hole miniature golf courses set up throughout the library. A $5 donation for adults and a $3 donation for children 12 and under will be collected at the time of entry. All proceeds will go towards the furnishings and equipment for the library’s new wing (groundbreaking in March 2014).
Play to win! Players with top scores, most hole-in-ones, and lowest scores will enter separate drawings for the chance to win an amazing prize.
Local businesses, organizations and individuals are invited to sponsor this fun event. Sponsors will receive publicity opportunities through library and local media and be seen by patrons now through the January event.
Along with the chance to support your library, there are many benefits to sponsoring a hole:
- Publicity in local media, library newsletter mailed to every Matteson household, library’s website and displays
- Logo showcased on your sponsored hole
- Logo included on the scorecard
- Interact with golfers at the event and distribute promotional materials
- Name on commemorative donor list located on Library wall
For sponsorship level details and online application, click Here.