You can check out items from the Customer Service Desk or use one of our Self Check Out Machines.
- You can return Matteson Area Public Library items through the outside drive-up book return or media drop box
- In the Return Bin inside the library
- or at the Customer Service Desk
If the item belongs to another library, you must return it to the Customer Service Desk.
You can contact the Customer Service Desk or login to your SWAN account to renew.
Please call the Customer Service Desk if you have any problems or questions. 708-748-4431
Placing a Hold From Another Library
- Call the owning library and have them set the item aside for you under your name if it is on shelf so that you may pick it up.
- Go to the SWAN online catalog and request the item be sent to The MAPLD.
- If the item cannot be located in SWAN, contact the Adult Services Department at 748-4431 ext. 203.