There are two ways to borrow items from another library:
- Pick the item up at the owning library:
- Call the owning library to check whether the item is on the shelf
- Have the item set aside under your name, and
- Verify that you will be able to check item out with your Matteson Library Card.
- Request it from another library by placing a hold (request) through the SWAN online catalog. If the item cannot be located in SWAN, contact the Adult Services Department
at 748-4431 ext. 12.
For a list of other libraries in the Metropolitan Library System – click here.
Remember your Matteson Public Library card is honored at any of these libraries