There are a few ways to borrow items from another library:
- Pick the item up at the owning library:
- Call the owning library to check whether the item is on the shelf
- Have the item set aside under your name, and
- Verify that you will be able to check item out with your Matteson Library Card.
- Request it from another library by placing a hold (request) through the SWAN online catalog. If the item cannot be located in SWAN, contact the Adult Services Department
at 748-4431 ext. 12.
For a list of other libraries in the RAILS (Reaching Across Illinois Library System) – click here.
Remember your Matteson Public Library card is honored at any of these libraries
You can now renew your items through the SWAN system. The screen shots on this page are for illustration only. To renew any items go to the SWAN website. There you will see a login page.
Click on the boxes next to each item you wish to renew. A check mark will appear once you have selected an item.
Please call the Circulation Department if you have any problems or questions. 708-748-4431